Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine Dinner at home

Every year of yesterday is a valentine day..on that day, I'll be lonely.no bf accompany, only my family. so yesterday, me and my family plan to cook a special dinner. so my dad have this idea of making the chicken with brandy, then with sprite...the output looks good and taste is great too. my dad also make a cheesy prawn.. this is the best. the cheese are melt into the prawn meat..awesome. me have make whipped potato. then after the delicious dinner, me and my brother playing PC2 game. hahaha..having fun in valentine won't feel lonely....




this is the chicken that my dad made...


this the cheesy prawn....


whipped potato...full with flavour....yummy....this is made by me....





1 comment:

  1. ur Valentines day, so interested wor ~
    dat day worried n thought how u pass in..

    wei, i wan eat ur whipped potato.. do it for me nextime ^^ i wanna try ~

    ReplyDelete