Friday, February 20, 2009

Alor Setar Food

Working in Kedah is not a willingness,but finding food is my favourite. i reach Kedah about 1pm, and i move on 8 am. hate it...this is because of stupid jam on the bridge. so having lunch quite late at Kedah. having nasi lemak ong is my pleasure. so much food to choose.

i've choose this; ikan bilis, egg and chicken. yummy!
my dinner at lau teik kee restaurant...



my breakfast at hotel...
Truth : i'm scare to sleep alone in the hotel room...it is so scary...i on the TV whole day...my mind always thinking of something...it is really scary...at tht time, i wish to go home as soon as possible. when the day is bright, my heart felt so relief. my heart always have these words...thank god thank god...i'm able to go home d...(1st experience in my life)

1 comment:

  1. Feel so hungry when seeing all the food here...
    It is a good experience for you and also is a good start. Good for your life in the future!
    hehehe....I just pass by here to write down the comment...

    ReplyDelete