Sunday, June 7, 2009

H.E.L.P

It's my first to work in this department
Before i work under this department
I think a lot...
I am so worry...
I am so excited...
I am so nervous...
I also feel that i may done something wrong...

During my first day to that department,
there is someone, i called him senior as he teach me how the work done(only for 1 day).
so at that time, i can feel the tense is arrived.
Because, he told about the manager will this...& that....
so my heart pump so fast...really worry according to what he had told me

The next day, leaving me and the manager.
i do not knw what i suppose to do..
very worry that the manager will scold me...
so i bravely ask her what i shall i do next
so she give me this and that...ask me do this and that...
at first my brain goes blank...
i dont even knw what she want me to do
so i ask her again..i almost make her mad....

Now, only me in the department
without the experience workers around really make me sick
because i really donno how to handle the things in this department.
what i need to do?
what should i do next? if this is done.
if anyone called, what i surpose to answer them?
There is nothing in my brain....all blank...like white paper...
hopefully the experience worker come back soon....
i really need help now...
PLEASE HELP ME.....

No comments:

Post a Comment